FALL:OCTOBER 17th - December 10th
WINTER:january 16th - april 19th
- For Kindergarten through Fifth grade students
- Offered Tuesday and Thursday 4:00–6:00 p.m.
- 12 week semesters, October 17-December 10 & January 16 -April 19
- Cost: $50/child per semester, $80 for two or more siblings per family OR 4 volunteer hours per semester
- Snack each session
- Homework help from 4:00–5:00 p.m.
- 1:1 tutoring from trained volunteer from 5:00–6:00 p.m.
- Individualized lesson plans by certified educator
- Average yearly reading growth of 2.3 grade levels
- Two Community Family Nights each semester
Contact Alyce at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-732-9302 with any questions
STUDENT TESTING WILL TAKE PLACE OCTOBER TUESDAY OCTOBER 3RD, TUESDAY OCTOBER 10TH, AND THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12TH