We seek to see families discipled and the Gospel advanced in the 48214 through sports. MACC Sports is a community-focused sports program that strives to balance high-quality sports instruction with Gospel-centered character-growth and teaching
Sports provide a strong opportunity to build relationships with children and their parents. Furthermore, the role a coach plays in a child’s life can be one of tremendous impact. Our desire is to use this platform to lead our youth towards Christ and to instill our athletes with a strong work ethic, discipline, and respect. Our coaches use a biblio-centric curriculum to ensure that the gospel is communicated clearly.
MACC Sports offers volunteer-led athletic leagues played at Pingree Park, a local park at the center of the 48214′s north-of-Mack-Avenue neighborhood. The league includes: full uniforms; team photographs: Christ-centered volunteer coaches, quality drills and skill improvement; pre-written gospel curriculum for each practice; high quality play—painted fields, referees for each game, and age appropriate goals; end of season pizza party and Medals Ceremony for all participants and families.
Gospel-Centered Skill Curriculum
MACC Sports’ leadership devoted dozens of hours to crafting original soccer skill curriculum, combined with a gospel lesson, for every practice. Coaches are selected based on age-relevant skill levels as well as for their character and responsibility in leading children.
SEPTEMBER 9TH - OCTOBER 28TH
- Location: Pingree Park (Forest and Burns)
- Ages 4-14
- Practices on Wednesdays from 4:45-6:15 pm except 4-5 yr olds practice on Saturdays at 10:30 am before games
- Games on Saturdays between 11am and 12:30 pm
- Early Registration Deadline: August 25 ($35 per player, $25 for each additional sibling)
- Regular Registration Deadline: September 5 ($45 per player, $35 for each additional sibling)
- Volunteer based scholarships available
- No refunds after September 11, 2017
- No registration on Opening Day!
Contact Ashley at email@example.com or 313-732-9302 with any questions
Registrations begins in January 2018 for ages 10 -14
Registration begins in July 2018 for ages 7-19